We are currently operating as normal with precautions in place. Please allow a little longer for your handset to be received, we are aware Royal Mail have some delays. We are working with 3rd party services to eliminate any delays. Please be aware that occasionally we may experience 24-48 hours delays processing devices, but should you have any queries please e-mail us – email@example.com. We’ll reply within a few hours during the working day or the following working day if received after hours or at weekends.
We’re honouring prices returned after the 14 day limit giving you plenty of time to safely send your device.
Sending an Apple product? You must remove iCloud first!
Via the iCloud website
- Log in to www.icloud.com with your Apple ID and password
- Select Find iPhone
- Under the ALL DEVICES dropdown menu click the device to be removed
- Click Erase iPhone
- Click Erase to confirm
- Authenticate using your account details
- Click Next twice (no need to enter a phone number or message)
- Click your device name at the top of the page
- Select Remove (X) button
- Select Remove when asked to confirm
Via the handset
- Go to Settings
- Select General
- Select Reset > Erase iPhone > Erase iPhone
- Enter the Apple ID password when prompted