If you wish to raise a complaint, please do so by following the instructions below
How to raise a complaint
All complaints must be made by any of the following channels:
- Customer Services Department, WeBuyAnyPhone, Unit 8 Brickfield Trading Estate, Brickfield Lane, Eastleigh, Hampshire, SO53 4DR
What we require
For us to fully investigate your complaint we require the following:
- Your name and order number
- A valid contact number and email or postal address
- A summary of the issue with as much detail as possible
- A copy of any communications related to this complaint
The next steps
We will acknowledge your complaint within 2 working days of receipt (Please note postal responses may take longer). Your complaint will be recorded and assigned to a senior member of staff, who will investigate and provide you with regular updates throughout the investigation. We aim to resolve all complaints within 5 working days.
In the unlikely event that we are unable to resolve your complaint within eight weeks, you may wish to take your complaint to the Ombudsman. The Ombudsman’s role is to independently handle disputes between companies and customers; its contact details are listed below.
- 0330 440 1614
- Ombudsman Services: Communications, PO Box 730, Warrington, WA4 6WU