Sending Your Device to us
How do I send my device to you?
WeBuy gives you more ways to transport your tech. Choose from:
Request a Freepost pack Print your own label - Fastest
Securely pack your tech and follow the instructions in your welcome email.
Can I put my device in the post box?
No! You must take it to the post office and retain either your receipt or proof of posting.
Have you received my device yet?
Please allow 48 hours for your device to arrive with us.
Check the status of your order on our website, using the tracking number on the postage receipt.
I haven’t received my Freepost pack – what can I do?
The Freepost pack usually takes three working days to arrive. If after this time you still don’t have your Freepost pack, order another by going to My Account. You can also print off a freepost label - this is the fastest way to get you device back to us.
How do I send a large number of devices to you?
Multiple devices are usually collected, for free, by UPS. To arrange collection contact the WeBuyAnyPhone.com Customer Service team here.
Do you want the accessories and box?
If you’re sending a smartwatch, we’ll need the charger.
If you’re sending a phone or tablet, no, thank you. Please don’t send chargers/leads, headphones, any other accessories or the original box. If these are sent, we won’t be able to return them.
Do I leave my SIM card in the device?
No. Remove the SIM – it may contain personal data. If we do receive a SIM card, it will be immediately destroyed to safeguard customer privacy.
Do I leave the memory card in the device?
No. Remove the memory card – it may contain personal data. If we do receive a memory card, it will be immediately destroyed to safeguard customer privacy.
How do I know when you’ve received my device?
We’ll email you the day your device arrives at WeBuyAnyPhone.com HQ. It normally takes up to three working days to get to us – maybe a little longer if you send it at the weekend.
What is Royal Mail Parcel Collect?
What is Royal Mail Parcel Collect?
Parcel Collect is a new parcel collection service from Royal Mail.
You can book a collection online and your parcel will be collected from your front door.
Best of all, there’s no need to leave home and it’s FREE of charge to WeBuyAnyPhone customers.
How does it work?
- Sell your device to us
- Either print the freepost label we email you or wait for your freepost pack to be delivered.
- If you are printing your own label, you can immediately book a Royal Mail collection by clicking the link on the confirmation page or in the confirmation email and following the steps below.
- If you require a freepost pack, please wait for this to arrive and then follow the instructions included/seen below.
Steps to book a Royal Mail Collection
- Visit Royal Mail’s website to book a collection.
- Click “Yes, there’s a tracking number” and enter your 13-digit tracking number in the box below. Your 13-digit tracking number can be found at the bottom of your postage label and will be in the following format: #XX XXXX XXXX XXX# - you do not need the hashtags.
- Enter 750 Grams in the item weight box, tick the small parcel box below and click continue.
- On the “collection address” form, start by entering your postcode to lookup your address. Enter your name in the “Sender name” box and click continue.
- Select your preferred date, select "Safeplace" in case there’s no one at the property and click add to basket.
- Finally, enter your email address to confirm your order, tick both confirmation boxes and click “Complete purchase free of charge”