Sending Your Device to us
How do I send my device to you?
WeBuy gives you more ways to transport your tech. Choose from:
Package your device and take it to the Post Office using an emailed QR Print your own label Request a Freepost pack DHL collection service
Carefully package up your device(s) and follow the instructions in your welcome email. DHL will bring a returns label for you
Can I put my device in the post box?
No! You must take it to the post office and retain either your receipt or proof of posting.
Have you received my device yet?
Please allow 48 hours for your device to arrive with us.
Check the status of your order on our website, using the tracking number on the postage receipt.
I haven’t received my Freepost pack – what can I do?
The Freepost pack usually takes three working days to arrive. If after this time you still don’t have your Freepost pack, order another by going to My Account. You can also print off a freepost label - this is the fastest way to get you device back to us.
How do I send a large number of devices to you?
Multiple devices can be arranged to be collected, for free, by DPD. To arrange collection contact the WeBuyAnyPhone.com Customer Service team here.
Do you want the accessories and box?
If you’re sending a phone or tablet, no, thank you. Please don’t send chargers/leads, headphones, any other accessories or the original box. If these are sent, we won’t be able to return them.
Do I leave my SIM card in the device?
No. Remove the SIM – it may contain personal data. If we do receive a SIM card, it will be immediately destroyed to safeguard customer privacy.
Do I leave the memory card in the device?
No. Remove the memory card – it may contain personal data. If we do receive a memory card, it will be immediately destroyed to safeguard customer privacy.
How do I know when you’ve received my device?
We’ll email you once your device is received onto our system. It normally takes up to three working days to get to us – maybe a little longer if you send it at the weekend. In peak times, it may take up to 48 hours to test your device after it has been received.
What is Royal Mail Parcel Collect?
What is Royal Mail Parcel Collect?
Parcel Collect is a new parcel collection service from Royal Mail.
You can book a collection online and your parcel will be collected from your front door.
Best of all, there’s no need to leave home and it’s FREE of charge to WeBuyAnyPhone customers.
How does it work?
- Sell your device to us
- Either print the freepost label we email you, select ‘Bring my label’ (if you don't have access to a printer) or wait for your freepost pack to be delivered.
- You can immediately book a Royal Mail collection by clicking the link on the confirmation page or in the confirmation email and following the steps below.
- If you require a freepost pack, please wait for this to arrive and then follow the instructions included/seen below.
Steps to book a Royal Mail Collection
- Visit Royal Mail’s website to book a collection.
- Click “Yes, there’s a tracking number” and enter your 13-digit tracking number in the box below. Your 13-digit tracking number can be found at the bottom of your postage label and will be in the following format: #XX XXXX XXXX XXX# - you do not need the hashtags.
- In the item weight box enter 250 grams for a Mobile Phone, 800 grams for an iPad or 100 grams for an Apple Watch. Then tick the small parcel box below and click continue.
- On the “collection address” form, start by entering your postcode to lookup your address. Enter your name in the “Sender name” box and click continue.
- Select your preferred date, select "Safeplace" in case there’s no one at the property and click add to basket.
- Finally, enter your email address to confirm your order, tick both confirmation boxes and click “Complete purchase free of charge”